(long beach ca)
What part of your job would you say you dislike or is complicated?
Here’s a list of my least favorite things a medical billing specialist has to deal with:
- Dealing with Medicare – as with any government agency they can be frustrating.
- Unpaid or rejected claims – they can require a lot of time and investigation to resolve.
- Also angry or difficult patients who call with account problems or billing issues.
- Difficult or ungrateful doctors that don’t appreciate the effort and time put into making sure they get paid – and don’t understand the sometimes significant effort it takes to resolve billing problems.
- EOB’s (Explanation of Benefits) that are difficult to read or interpret.
But I would say this job doesn’t involve a lot of time dealing with the negative things – they are few and far between for the most part.
Join in and write your own page! It’s easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Questions.