by anonymous

What claim form would a Home Health Agency use to file a claim for telemonitoring?

We haven’t had any experience billing for home health services with regards to telemonitoring. My first thought is the CMS-1500 or CMS-1450 form would be used as it is for in-person services. The form used depending on whether the services are provided by an individual healthcare provider (CMS-1500) or a facility (CMS-1450).

We invite our visitors to share comments or offer an answer using the “Click here to post comments” link below.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It’s easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Questions.