Dislikes of Medical Billing
(long beach ca)
What part of your job would you say you dislike or is complicated?
Here's a list of my least favorite things a medical billing specialist has to deal with:
- Dealing with Medicare - as with any government agency they can be frustrating.
- Unpaid or rejected claims - they can require a lot of time and investigation to resolve.
- Also angry or difficult patients who call with account problems or billing issues.
- Difficult or ungrateful doctors that don't appreciate the effort and time put into making sure they get paid - and don't understand the sometimes significant effort it takes to resolve billing problems.
- EOB's (Explanation of Benefits) that are difficult to read or interpret.
But I would say this job doesn't involve a lot of time dealing with the negative things - they are few and far between for the most part.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Questions.
Jul 12, 17 08:25 AM
I have been a dental hygienist for 6 years and I am ready to start my own business. I have decided I do not want to drift far from the world of dentistry
Jul 12, 17 08:24 AM
I have a background that is not a good background. My question: Are background checks done? If so, what are they looking for? Is it up to the hiring
Jul 12, 17 08:19 AM
In gulf countries they can't understand what medical billing is, where lots of billing jobs available but I need what exact role name of it to apply job
Disclaimer and Privacy
Copyright 2017 All-Things-Medical-Billing.com