Dislikes of Medical Billing
(long beach ca)
What part of your job would you say you dislike or is complicated?
Here's a list of my least favorite things a medical billing specialist has to deal with:
- Dealing with Medicare - as with any government agency they can be frustrating.
- Unpaid or rejected claims - they can require a lot of time and investigation to resolve.
- Also angry or difficult patients who call with account problems or billing issues.
- Difficult or ungrateful doctors that don't appreciate the effort and time put into making sure they get paid - and don't understand the sometimes significant effort it takes to resolve billing problems.
- EOB's (Explanation of Benefits) that are difficult to read or interpret.
But I would say this job doesn't involve a lot of time dealing with the negative things - they are few and far between for the most part.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Questions.
May 21, 17 09:36 PM
Physician's Practice has released their 2017 staff salary survey results. We take a look at the Medical Billing and Coding salaries.
May 18, 17 11:52 AM
Has anyone had experience with their providers medical billing services to companies based in India - or any other country? One of our clients is considering
May 14, 17 10:53 AM
We have a small medical billing company. We pride ourselves on personalized service and actively, often for free, consulting with our clients to make their
Disclaimer and Privacy
Copyright 2017 All-Things-Medical-Billing.com